FACTS Family Portal
FACTS Family Portal, is a private and secure parents portal used by St. Catherine’s to allow parents to access required school forms and other documents, make tuition and extracurricular activity payments, apply for tuition assistance, re-enroll, view and edit family information, search the parent and staff directories, and log volunteer hours.
How to Create an Account (one time only process)
1. Use this link and type in your email and click on Create Account.
2. You will be emailed a link to create a username and password.
3. Once you've created an account, you can login into FACTS Family Portal your username and password.
- Required Forms, listed in the Resource Documents section must be completed, signed, and submitted to the school by Friday, July 22, 2022 in order for your child to attend the first day of school.
- The Web Forms (Family and Student Required Forms) are to be reviewed, updated and saved by Friday, July 22.
- During the school year, WebForms is where you would update any changes in your information.
- Throughout the school year, registration forms for extracurricular activities, PSO resources, and additional school information may also be uploaded to the Resource Documents section. We will update you as new information is made available.
- Volunteer hours can be logged under the Family Information > Select Parent > Service Hours > Add Service Hours. We ask that all volunteers track their hours, as this information is often requested when the school applies for foundation grants.
If you are having trouble obtaining your FACTS Family Portal login, please contact Bruce Moses at [email protected]. If you would like further assistance, you can also come to the school for one on one help.