ParentsWeb, a FACTS product, is a private and secure parents portal used by St. Catherine’s to allow parents to access required school forms and other documents, make tuition and extracurricular activity payments, apply for
tuition assistance, re-enroll, view and edit family information, search the parent and staff directories, and log volunteer hours.
How to Create an Account (one time only process)
2. Select the Link below the Login Button, that states Create New ParentsWeb Account.
3. Type STCM-TX into the District Code field and your email address that receives school communications. The district code is not case-sensitive.
4. Then select Create Account.
5. You will be emailed a link to create a password.
6. Once you've created a password, you can login into ParentsWeb using District Code STCM-TX, your email address and your password.
- Required Forms, listed in the Resource Documents section must be completed, printed, signed, and returned to the school before July 26, 2019 in order for your child to attend the first day of school.
- The WebForms information is pre-populated with information your family has already provided to the school. If any information is incorrect or missing, please update as needed before July 26.
- During the school year, WebForms is where you would update any changes in your information.
- Registration forms for extracurricular activities, PSO resources, and additional school information may also be found in the Resource Documents section.
- Volunteer hours can be logged under the Family Information > Select Parent > Service Hours > Add Service Hours. We ask that all volunteers track their hours, as this information is often requested when the school applies for foundation grants.
If you are having trouble obtaining your RenWeb login, please contact Bruce Moses at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like further assistance, you can also come to the school for one on one help.