SCM Annual Fund
- Improving compensation packages for employees;
- Better meeting the financial aid needs of our families through tuition assistance;
- Enhancing the strength of our educational programs through increased professional development opportunities and AMI training for faculty and staff; and
- Maintaining campus facilities and prepared learning environments.
What is the SCM Annual Fund?
• Classroom materials
• Extracurricular activities
• Tuition assistance
• Campus utilities and maintenance
When should I give?
How much should I give?
How do I give?
My company has a matching gifts program, can I submit my SCM gift for a match?
What is the 1966 Society?
Why should I support the Annual Fund when I already pay tuition?