Hello, SCM Community!
We are pleased to announce The Hive website, a digital version of our Adolescent Community micro-economy. We will have a variety of products to purchase throughout the year, including homemade soap, fresh eggs from our community’s chickens, this year's AC Cookbook with recipes perfected by students, and organic seasonal produce from our gardens that will vary weekly.
We have created a NEW pick-up system to ensure you receive our products in the most efficient way possible.
- You will pay online.
- Your order will be given to your child prior to Friday dismissal.
- For remote families, your order will be available for pick-up after Friday dismissal from 3:00-5:30 p.m.
- Although our secure website will give you a day that your order will be ready, ALL ORDERS MADE BY THURSDAY WILL BE FULFILLED ON FRIDAY.
- Orders made on Friday will be fulfilled the following Friday.
- Please write your child’s name when completing your order in the “Message to Sender” section, so we know who to send your purchases home with.
Your Market Manager, Katherine L.
If you have any complications or questions, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].