AmazonSmile iPhone Home Screen Icon Instructions
0.5% of your Amazon purchases will automatically be donated to St. Catherine’s! Here’s how to add an AmazonSmile icon to your Apple device home screen for easy shopping:
If you shop from your iPhone or iPad, you will need to do the following once on each device:
- Open Safari and type smile.amazon.com in the web address field at the top. AmazonSmile will open. If you’ve chosen SCM as your charitable organization in the past, you may skip steps 3 & 4 and proceed to step 5.
- Sign in with your account email address and password
- Click search all charitable organizations: Type SAINT CATHERINE'S MONTESSORI
- Choose SAINT CATHERINE'S MONTESSORI and Click SELECT
- Choose the middle [share] icon with an upward arrow at the bottom of the Safari browser screen and then click +Add to Home Screen
- Type the name you want for your icon such as AmazonSmile or Amazon-SCM
Click this icon from your phone to browse and shop Amazon (as opposed to the Amazon app). Your Account on AmazonSmile is identical to your account on Amazon- you can see your cart, all past purchases, wish lists, etc.
Thanks for shopping!